- Tension adjustable backrest
- Angle adjustable backrest from 80 ‐ 105 degrees
- Front castors 7″
- Seat cushion 2”
- 61cm / 24 inch rear wheels
- Also available in Attendant Propelled (12″ rear wheels) models
Product complies with EN12183 and Crash Test ISO7176-19:2001
- Seat Width: 56cm (22inch), 61cm (24inch), 66cm (26inch)
- Total Weight: 15.9kg (Self Propelled) 14.9kg (Transit)
- Transport Weight: 11kg (Excludes Wheels and Footrests)
- Max Weight: 160kg
Please feel free to download our parts breakdown PDF files below.
CE Approval Standard En 12183 & En 1041
All Aktiv chairs are fully CE compliant.
The frame is covered by a 5 year conditional warranty against faults and breakages resulting from faulty manufacture. The frame does not include any removable parts. All accessories and seating are covered by a 1 year warranty.
Puncture Proof tyres are standard. Pneumatic tyres can be purchased at an extra cost.
Crash Test Passed
All Aktiv models, are crash test passed which allows for occupied transport in taxi’s/minivans.