- Folding aluminium frame
- Back height adjustable
- Flip back, detachable armrest with PU arm pad (Standard Full Length)
- Plastic side panel clothes guard
- Swing away leg rest
- Black nylon seat with breathable cover
- Tension adjustable back with wipeable cover
- Angle adjustable backrest
- 7″ grey PU front castors
- Available in Transit (12″ rear wheels) and Self Propel (24″ rear wheels) models
- Press button release safety belt
- Height adjustable anti-tipper
This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
- Seat Width: 41cm (16″), 46cm (18″), 51cm (20″)
- Seat Depth: 43cm (17″) to 46cm (18″)
- Seat Height: Adjustable 41cm (16″) to 51cm (16″)
- Backrest Height: 44cm (17.5″)
- Total Weight: 16.8kg
- Transport Weight: 11.7kg
- Max Weight: 140kg / 22st
Please feel free to download our parts breakdown PDF files below.
Aktiv X5 Self Propelled Wheelchair Parts Breakdown
Aktiv General Parts List
- The Armrests on X1 to X6 are all interchangeable and are available in 4 styles all with comfortable armrest pads.
- All our range have backrests that fold down and leg rests and rear wheels that are removable by easy quick release mechanisms, therefore the chairs can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
- The full range also have the added benefit of either a dual / multi axle meaning that they can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to attendant transit wheeled models.
- A full range of belts, harnesses, trays and other accessories are available to customise the chair to the users needs.
CE Approval Standard En 12183 & En 1041
All Aktiv chairs are fully CE compliant.
The frame is covered by a 5 year conditional warranty against faults and breakages resulting from faulty manufacture. The frame does not include any removable parts. All accessories and seating are covered by a 1 year warranty.
Puncture Proof tyres are standard. Pneumatic tyres can be purchased at an extra cost.
Crash Test Passed
All Aktiv models, are crash test passed which allows for occupied transport in taxi’s/minivans.